Thanksgiving wishes for a very happy holiday!
While I am still adjusting to unemployment, there is yet so much for which to be thankful. Here are ten things I'm thankful for, in no particular order.
- My wonderful husband and family
- Friends and neighbors
- Acquaintances, both in-person and on-line
- My discovery draft of a novel nearing completion
- Books to read; movies to watch
- Jesus Christ
- Mashed potatoes and noodles
- Watching a sunrise
- Spending time with loved ones
Guess what? Most of my list comes free! What does that say about what is important?