Monday, March 16, 2009

Have You Read it Yet?

I am a Thomas Nelson book review blogger. Having previously received and reviewed The Faith of Barack Obama by Stephen Mansfield, I recently requested a new book to review. Entitled I'll Make You An Offer You Can't Refuse, Insider Business Tips from a Former Mob Boss by Michael Franzese, be on the lookout for a future review of this book.

Buy
Read


Have you read I'll Make You An Offer You Can't Refuse, Insider Business Tips from a Former Mob Boss by Michael Franzese?

3 comments:

live98king said...

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts and feedback on this book.

Sheryl Lynn said...

Thanks for visiting and be sure to stay tuned, keeping in mind I only requested the book today. I'd be curious to know if you've read it?

Sheryl Lynn said...

I'm not sure how to be in touch with you live98king, but I wanted to let you know that the review of "I'll Make You and Offer You Can't Refuse" will be posted on Monday, July 6.

ShareThis