Monday, August 24, 2009

Disney World Rocks Again!

No doubt about it, Disney World is a great family vacation spot! It rocks and few places compare! We had a great time, but I'm glad to be home because the parks are exhausting!

Every Disney trip has been different for me. As dinks (double-income-no-kids), my husband and I preferred Epcot. As a family with kids, I think we most enjoyed Magic Kingdom.

This trip we tried the optional dining plan for the first time. It's a challenge to eat all the food it includes and lots of fun trying! Don't do Disney without it. Plus it will save you a lot of money if you are eating in the parks.

It was also my first time to Animal Kingdom. My expectations were not high, I didn't expect much. Boy, was I surprised and pleased. My favorites at Animal Kingdom were the Safari, Mount Everest roller coaster, and the Yak and Yeti restaurant.

Highlights of the trip included getting autographs from many characters on the t-shirts my youngest daughter made for everyone. My oldest daughter decorated pouches we were able to use to keep our valuables so that we didn't have to carry pocketbooks.

The picture is of the family in front of a waterfall at Epcot.

Bye Mickey & Minnie, Goofy, and Pinocchio. Hope to see you again soon!

1 comments:

Wishwords said...

Sounds like you all had a well-deserved great time. I'm so glad. And bravo on the t-shirts and pouches made by the kids! You guys are such cool parents.

ShareThis