Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Resolutions for 2011

Anyone reading - please feel free to hold me to these. I appreciate your checking in with me from time to time to see how I'm doing and to keep me honest. I'll do the same for you if you like, just let me know in the comments.

2011 New Years Resolutions and Goals
  1. Get fit - enough so that I can wear a 2-piece bathing suit this summer (if I decide I want to).
  2. Eat healthier - less meat and more fruits and veggies - the closer to being how it is offered from the Earth, the better.
  3. Read the bible, cover to cover. Something I've always wanted to do and have started a few times, but never finished.
Realistic? I think so. Anyway I'm keeping it simple to better my odds of success. Too many years' goals get lost and abandoned, and I want these to stick. Good luck to everyone in the new year!

    0 comments:

    ShareThis