Sunday, May 31, 2009

Snap Shots from Snap.com

I recently installed a tool on this site called Snap Shots. It enhances links with visual previews of the destination site, interactive excerpts of Wikipedia articles, and more. Sometimes Snap Shots bring you the information you need without your having to leave the site, while other times it lets you "look ahead," before deciding if you want to follow a link or not.

Please let me know if this is an enhancement to the site, or if the screen shots get in your way. You can also opt-out by clicking the Options icon in the upper right corner of the Snap Shot.

Thanks for your feedback!

3 comments:

SnapShots said...

Hi Sheryl,

Tom McGovern from Snap stopping by. Thanks for adding Snap Shots to you blog!

Please contact our customer service if you have any questions. (For instance you may want to customize by disabling the snap shots from showing up on your prior post links - see faq #24 http://www.snap.com/snapshots_faq.php )

Thanks again.

Tom

Dorlana said...

Hi Sheryl,
I like the snap shots! I might go sign up myself - lol.
Also, I really like the look of your blog - very pretty and girly. :)

Sheryl Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog Tom. Snap Shots is a nice tool.

Dorlana, I think you will like Snap Shots too. Thanks for the kind words about my blog look!

ShareThis