Thursday, July 3, 2008

Impeach the President, Part II

I've found yet another video I really like, and this one too is about impeaching our fearless leader, President George W. Bush. I promise not to make this too much a recurring theme, but these are good. Turn up the volume and enjoy!



I like the "flip," "flop" part of the video - what about you? Thank goodness we live in a country with free speech where I can post these videos without worrying about repercussions.

knock knock knock
What's that? A knock at the door? A matter of national security?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

But how do you REALLY feel about the president?


You might enjoy this little nugget.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/bush_tours_america_to_survey

Sheryl Lynn said...

I love the "nugget" you provided in your comment and urge everyone reading this to watch it also!

ShareThis