Monday, October 19, 2009

A Blog Re-Welcome Message

Welcome new readers and returning visitors!

If you are reading this post via email or a reader, I invite you to visit the actual blog site. You'll see it's changed. Many of you know that I've frequently struggled with exactly what WordProverb is about, and even posted on it here. Now I've made some major changes (both in format and focus).

WordProverb has a new face and a new emphasis - on family, raising kids, spirituality and quality of life. I hope you will engage with me in conversations about parenting, imparting values, spending time together, what works and what doesn't in building relationship, religion and more. Book reviews will also continue to be a part of this blog - after all, reading is setting a good example for our kids. I'm open to anything wholesome and good for building relationships and family.

What's in it for you? Hopefully entertainment, community, useful information, and a place to share ideas. I would add wisdom to the list, but alas, I'm no expert and am on the learn as you go plan. Which is all the more reason for you to add your voice. And I hope you do.

Again, welcome! Please let me know what you think.

0 comments:

ShareThis