Saturday, May 8, 2010

Book Review - The Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer

The Manufactured Identity The Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Initially confusing, this novel has multiple characters that at first seem disassociated, but later are pulled together and explained through multiple identities. Perhaps because of the multiple identities, I never felt as though I got to know any of the characters well. They felt superficial.

The storyline was compelling however, and I did find myself wanting to read more to understand who these people were and how they were all connected. Heath Sommer opens the book with an interesting prologue and first chapter that make the reader instantly begin searching for answers.

The Manufactured Identity was provided to me complimentary in exchange for a book review; however I have never met the author who I understand has a 2nd and 3rd book forthcoming. My thanks for the opportunity to read The Manufactured Identity.

0 comments:

ShareThis