Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart

Today is a special day in our household and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish my husband of fifteen years, I'll call him JT here, a very happy birthday. Here's to a day that is happy, full of pleasant surprises, and loaded with love.

Now here's my public confession…I still love my husband and I feel fortunate to have married him. He's kind, thoughtful, imaginative, creative, funny, and he keeps you on your toes. Sometimes I think I may take all he does for granted, like doing dishes, putting up laundry, vacuuming the floor. Then I'll talk with a friend and mention something JT did and get stopped in mid-sentence with, "Your husband vacuums? Can I rent him?"

JT, you are wonderful and very special and I'm very proud of all you've accomplished. We've been through a lot together and individually, and I've seen you grow tremendously. Thanks for being such a great guy, and for all your efforts in being even a greater guy. I love you dearly. Happy birthday, sweetheart!

0 comments:

ShareThis